31 Days of Moco Queen Halloween
Submit your best Halloween makeup look(s) on YouTube (preferred), TikTok, or Instagram for a chance to win an iPhone 15! Your submission needs to include our stunning contacts and the following hashtags.
Don't wait! Jump in early and give that iPhone15 no chance to escape!
How to Join:
- Follow us on Instagram, Tik Tok (@moco_queen) or YouTube (mocoqueen).
- Post a high-quality image or video of your Halloween look using our lenses.
- Mention and tag moco_queen/mocoqueen in your posts.
- Submit your entries to #MocoQueenHalloween and #31DaysMocoQueenHalloween.
- Please include the title of the lenses along with the character/design you have chosen.
- Only submissions via Instagram/TikTok/Youtube will be considered.
- Entries accepted on 9/25/2023 to 10/31/2023.
- Resubmission of past looks will NOT be accepted. Each look must be newly created.
- Due to the quick turnaround of this contest, we will need a reply, permissions, and photos sent to us within 48 hours to have your post uploaded for voting.
- You can only win by the amount of votes you receive for the most favorite post award.
- The award winners will be announced by 11/04/23. Remember to have fun with the contest and stay magical!
- Q: Do I have to use your lenses?
- A: Yes, it is required to use our lenses and you must put the name of the lenses you used.
- Q: What if I don't have Instagram, Tik Tok, or YouTube?
- A: Unfortunately, the only way to enter is through one of the above platforms!
- Q: Does it have to be scary or Halloween themed?
- A: No, it can be any fictional character, design, etc.
- Q: How many times can I enter?
- A: You can enter as much as you'd like but, there will only be one prize given per person.
- Q: Is this contest international?
- A: Moco Queen only ships to North America and Europe. Please be from one of these countries to enter!
- Q: How do I get picked?
- A: The most creative and inventive photos/videos will definitely get you the most votes! So be as creative as you possibly can!
- Q: Can I upload from my private Instagram/Tik Tok/YouTube account?
- A: No. Please have a public account or your submission will not be considered.